Monday, May 01, 2006

Before Tomorrow!

meet my fellows...
tim eddy . jake smith . jordan bumgarner . me . josh koch . joe mullikin . tyler hull
and prep week is in 2 weeks!!! whoo who!!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I especially like the third (except that Jake's looking away) and the last one!
Looks like a bunch of fun people!
Love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

awe..... who are those awesome guys and cool chick??? DO I KNOW THEM???????? Because they rock. And I'm hoping to see them LOTS this summer.

Love you Kara Joy.... but I'm sad that we don't have Target pictures on here??? I'm feeling the love, or should I say NOT feeling the love.... hahahaha

LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!
I heard you won't be able to come home this weekend. I'm so sorry. I'll do my best to take some good pictures.

Did you get my phone message today? I deposited the check you sent me. Also, please look for the Raggedy book and the Olan Mills letter as you're moving and packing this weekend. I really wish I could go help you.

Jonathan is singing the National Anthem at the National Day of Prayer, and Caleb is leading everyone in the Pledge of Allegiance. Grandma B is going to come. She was coming for CB and AJ's band concert Thursday night so decided to come early for the Day of Prayer meeting. CB has a track meet (NWC) Friday night, so I don't know how long she might stay.

I made JB's grad invitations today. They look pretty cool. And I just printed his return address labels off the internet onto labels that I bought! I'm real proud of me!!!!!!!!!!

I'm real proud of you, too, and I love you a whole ton!
How are your exams going? I miss you! Can't wait til you're home!
Love you,
Momma

Anonymous said...

Can you PLEASE hurry up and get back here. I miss you lots.

Kara Joy said...

hey beautiful!! yeah... i'm trying to hurry up and get back. sunday will be the day. :) and i really really wanna put the target pics and other good ones like of your beautiful graduated self up here... but these computers are gay. so sorry. :( but i still love you just so you know. you're the best brenda hazel i've ever met!! and that's not only cuz you're the only one either!! cuz if i knew 30 million other ones you'd still be the best. i know it. :) see you in like a week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara, You"re the best singer!!!Camp was so much fun with Before Tomorrow there!! Thanks for everything.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Tell Josh that he is sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You need more pictures of Josh on here!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, will you write everybody's address on here so I can write them letters or something or maybe their phone numbers?