Saturday, September 16, 2006

bible study at dave's house

these pics are from weeks ago... when i was home for a week before school starts. i'm finally able to post them... sorry bout the wait!! these are from like august 22nd. :)

jonathan invited me to go to bible study at dave wolfe's house with him... it was so much fun to hang out, worship Jesus and see all my old friends... like these, my boys...


james hall dean jr. and wesley logan sprague... don't you DARE kiss me!!!

awe!! me and wes and rach!! i thinks he loves us, huh? :)

everybody smile!!

oh jenny... we wish you were coming to olivet. but it's ok... we still love you!!! :)

alisha and audrey... aren't they pretty??? :) i love these girlies!!

hey kara joey!! hey jessca thingay!!! :) i miss you man!!

yay for the 'aras!!


nick and tara jammin' it up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bugs!
Thanks for those pictures. There were some other pics you took while you were home that I was waiting to see. But my forgetter is working really good this morning and I can't even remember what it was we did that you were taking pics of, but I remember that I was waiting to see the pics! Can you believe me? Sorry I can't remember. But if you have some others good pics from when you were home, please post them for me!
Love you!
Mommers