I need words as wide as the sky
I need a language larger than this longing inside
And I need a voice bigger than mine
And I need a song to sing you that I've yet to find
I need You
I need You
To be here now
To be here now
To hear me now
To hear me now...
So I wait for You
So I wait for You
And I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus You're all this heart is living for
Hungry I run to you for I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You
So I wait for You
And I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus You're all this heart is living for
Broken I run to You for Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch restores my life
So I wait for You
So I wait for You
And I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus You're all this heart is living for
I need You
To be here now
To hear me now
To hear me now...
I need You
So I am just nervous. Shaky. Anxious. Excited. Scared. Impatient. FREAKING OUT!!!!
Waiting, waiting, waiting... for a word. Egypt? Or not?
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your case like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him.
-Psalm 37:5-7
No comments:
Post a Comment