Monday, November 13, 2006

update!! :)

update on the black eye for the momma... it doesn't hurt as bad today but it still really hurts, especially when the wind or something touches it, and when i sing. but that's not much. :) oh... and it's starting to get interesting and change colors... i kinda like it! ;) ha i'm totally kidding. i really don't want it to turn green. that's gonna look fun-tabulous this sunday morning as i'm traveling with the fellows. but oh, soon, sweet soon, it shall be back to normal. :)

i read a super sweet psalm today... about the moon!! well, not about the moon, but it was included. :) anyways... read up. it's good.

I look up to the mountains;
does my strength come from the mountains?
No, my strength comes from God,
who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
He won't let you stumble,
your Guardian God won't fall asleep.
Not on your life!!
Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep.
God's your Guardian,
right at your side to protect you-
Shielding you from sunstroke,
sheltering you from moonstroke.
God guards you from every evil,
he guards your very life.
He guards you when you leave and when you return,
he guards you now, he guards you always.
-Psalm 121

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture in my mind of a very small Kara Joy Burkey in her walker with a big black eye. I think you should post that pic with all these others so folks can compare!!!! :o)

I love you! Thanks for the Psalm!
Mom