Goodness Grecious!! Is anyone else struggling with motivation to finish papers and work and just finish everything... and do it strong!?! I want to finish well and do my best... but dude, senioritis is KILLING me!! I'm like so ready to just start working and stop taking classes. Never thought I'd ever say that!! But anyways... I'm here... and I need to focus to make the most of every opportunity and to truly finish well. Pray for me? I hate papers on the War in Iraq and the European Union and my political stance in life! I think I would so much rather write an exegesis. :) Anyways... this verse is one I claimed at the beginning of my freshman year. I must put it up again to make sure I achieve what I set out to four short years ago.
Having started the ball rolling so enthusiastically, you should carry this project through to completion just as gladly, giving whatever you can out of whatever you have. Let your enthusiastic idea at the start be equalled by your realistic action now.
-2 Corinthians 8:11
I gots me some work to do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment