My Amy got married this weekend!!
I went to Ohio last Wednesday after work and stayed with the Slonecker's all weekend helping get ready for Amy's wedding Saturday. Then Wes and I drove to Indianapolis and stayed with his band, Before Tomorrow, at the Agan's house and then I went to Westside COTN and hung out at Camp Camby the next evening. It was a lot of fun. Here's some hot shots from the weekend...

This was Friday afternoon

Wes and I sang "The Love of God" for the wedding

Ok, so I'm sure this isn't legal to have displayed online... so shield your eyes... but dude, this was totally my favorite part of the weekend!! She took the last piece off... I made this for her way back in April. :) How hot is that!?! SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT!!!

Here we all are on the big day!!

He loves her so much!!

My family came to the wedding... this was funny. I picked Anna up and so Caleb wanted to pick me up but I told him he couldn't unless Dad helped him... and so Dad did!! Ahh!! :)

My Wes and James... James was my hot date. :)

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Chris Davis!!

Dad and Mom Slonecker are so awesome!! I love them so much!!

And there they go... off to Tennessee!! :)

Here's a hot shot of Before Tomorrow practicing for camp.

And this is Dad and Momma Agan who let me stay with them Saturday night and fed me Sunday! I love them so much!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment