This week has been...
INCREDIBLE!!! :)
Monday: When I went out to my car to go to school in the morning, it was dreary and raining... and tucked under my windshield wiper was a card... a love note from my Ryan. :)
Tuesday: I wrote an email of thanks to Ryan and in return got an incredible poem about how he's still ok with waiting to kiss me! :) Then, when I got home I found these incredible tulips on my porch with stickers and another little note. :) My car broke down on my way to Columbus tonight... but I got a phone call about a job interview at Waldenbooks and we set that up for Thursday in Columbus!
Wednesday: Today completely caught me off-guard... the lady who fills in for me during my lunch break had found a position in the newspaper for a social worker and gave me the information at lunch, and I was so excited about the job and scrambling to see if I could apply for it that it took me a while to get my food warmed up. When I finally sat down, I'd just taken a bite or two of my apple when Mr. Bowman, our school principal, burst in the room saying "Where have you been? Did you forget? You can eat that... or I still have lunch for you by the concession stand if you want?" I felt dumb... but so excited!! Free lunch with the other adminstrative ladies! They served us lasagna... and then Mr. Bowman gave me a huge hanging basket of pink flowers as a thank you for being a part of the Middle School's Administration team. :) That was so neat!! Ryan and I got to eat dinner together, which we don't normally do on Wednesdays... and then when I went to pick kids up, my car was doing a lot better. (I worked on it Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon... I think it's got a leak in the radiator and needs a lot of fluids to keep it cool.)
Thursday: Ryan sent me a weird text saying "Today is a day of surprises!" I thought he was crazy... YESTERDAY was a day of surprises!! :) I had a job interview in the evening so kept my focus on that thinking nothing really about his text and excited about all that had happened the days before... when all of a sudden in seventh period, I had three girls in my room doing their detention... another girl walks up with this huge thing of yellow roses. I just stared at her and finally said, "Is that for me?!?" She handed it to me... and when she turned the vase around I realized the vase was a box of crayons and there were crayola crayons in the boquet!!!! I immediately started crying... and the girls were all so excited with me and I walked around the room and talked about Ryan and made the girls smell the flowers (lucky for them they had a rather fun detention!) And then when another teacher walked in to see them, I held them up and she said, "Kara, you're shaking!" :) I can't believe him!!!! Ryan is the most incredible, amazing thing that has ever happened to me... and to think... he gave me a boquet of my absolute favorite flowers mixed with my absolute favorite smell... he is so special to me!!! I feel SO incredibly blessed, and loved, and spoiled, and lucky to be with such an incredible man... who is wonderful and loves Jesus and people and wants to live his life to serve God. AH! I'm so overwhelmed!!!!!! HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT!?! Oh, and! My interview went really well! We'll see what happens with that in the next few weeks! And Ryan and I watched that earth day movie last night... it was so good! Except there was a little boy behind us, about 4, and when the Daddy Polar Bear died he was really upset. :( I felt so bad for him... and felt bad for his Mom who will probably hear about the poor bear for days!
And then Today, Friday: I packed us a lunch of one of his favorites... egg salad... and we're headed to Olivet for Kate's bridal shower and then to be with our families all weekend. My Dad, Anna and Mom are coming for the shower. Ryan's Mom is coming to Olivet for Ladies Day with her church so we'll hang out with her tomorrow... and then we're staying at Ryan's Dad's house and going to church Sunday morning with his Grandparents. Minus my car breaking down and my being stranded in a parkinglot at a factory... this has been the best week EVER!!! :) I'm so in love with Ryan Goode!! :)
Check out all my wonderful flowers... I kinda went picture crazy!! :)
They smell so good!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment