Philippians 4:6-7
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
I'm working on this. The past two weeks have been crazy (I look forward to sharing details and pictures soon!)... full of God's blessings and goodness, yet also testing me and how I will respond. I want to choose joy in the middle of our time of waiting. I desire to be full of grace and patience, yet so often I find myself reacting selfishly and impatiently.
Jesus, help me. You have done so much for us and I have so much be thankful for! Help me to trust you more and fill me with God's peace.
I leave you with a picture of our sweet two year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment