Friday, August 11, 2006
what i like about college
when i was a little girl i LOVED to play house. all the time. i made jonathan be the dad and i was the mom and i had a little stove and kitchen and little table and i had tea parties for mommy and made invisible food in my oven and set up my little "house". call me crazy but we're moving today... and i keep thinking "dude, college is like the BEST game of house ever... minus the boy part." :) i LOVE setting up my kitchen. i just feel so grown up... i feel like the little bitty kara so excited for her invisible pie to come out of the oven... only this is the real stuff and you can actually EAT the pie and not die from plastic poisoning. house ROCKS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Could you bake me a pecan pie. Mmmmmmm.
ha ha!! when you comin over??? :)
Hey you!
I keep forgetting to write when I'm on juno. I also keep watching for some pics of the cow chase, and so far, nothing. I know you're very, very busy. I wonder how your sister-to-sister meeting went...or have you had it yet? Also, how did your chicken turn out? Have you checked in on JB yet? I'm missing you two!
I love you tons!
Did you get your sweeper and other things?
Write me!
Love you,
Mommers
hey kara its kaila from church camp back in june. if you could plz write me back that would be great bc i need to talk to you so badly about some things at home...luv ya lots...kaila
Post a Comment